• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi Alessandra,

According to our record with this email address, it looks like you signed up for a 2-week trial of our Premium version via iTunes on May 28th, which converted into your subscription choice on June 11th. You can update or cancel your subscription through your Apple ID settings, detailed instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht202039. I strongly suggest to request a FULL refund from Apple at reportaproblem.apple.com. Unfortunately we have no access to your payment information, as Apple charges the card on file associated with your Apple ID. I am so sorry for this inconvenience. Please be in touch with us at help@tinytap.it if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
    Brooke and the TinyTap Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi Alessandra,

According to our record with this email address, it looks like you signed up for a 2-week trial of our Premium version via iTunes on May 28th, which converted into your subscription choice on June 11th. You can update or cancel your subscription through your Apple ID settings, detailed instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht202039. I strongly suggest to request a FULL refund from Apple at reportaproblem.apple.com. Unfortunately we have no access to your payment information, as Apple charges the card on file associated with your Apple ID. I am so sorry for this inconvenience. Please be in touch with us at help@tinytap.it if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,
        Brooke and the TinyTap Team

Feedback and Knowledge Base