I suggest you ...

I never purchased a subscription and you automatically charged me for a year subscription. I would like a full refund.

I never purchased a subscription and you automatically charged me for a year subscription. I would like a full refund and to cancel it.

24 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi there,

I’m so sorry for the misunderstanding with how our app works. TinyTap is a free app! The subscription is for TinyTap Premium, which includes extra features such as access to more content. When you register, you can choose to start a free trial, evaluate whether or not it’s worth it, and then decide if you want to keep the premium version and pay for it or if you want to unsubscribe and enjoy the basic version of the app. You can unsubscribe anytime you want and as I mentioned, keep playing and creating games on the basic version for free.

We suggest requesting a FULL refund via iTunes, since they handle subscribing and unsubscribing (reportaproblem.apple.com). You can cancel your subscription through your Apple ID at any time – detailed instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT202039. Keep me posted on what is determined at brooke@tinytap.it

Sincerely,
    Brooke and the TinyTap Team

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi Juni,

Thanks for writing to us. According to our records with your email address, you have successfully canceled your subscription and have been refunded. Is there anything else we can help you with?

Feel free to be in touch with us directly at help@tinytap.it if you have any other questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

• Juni commented  · 

I never purchased a subscription and you automatically charged me for a year subscription. I would like a full refund and to cancel it.

Hi Giulia,

I received your email and replied to you there, but I want to state again what I wrote to you:

According to our records you signed up for our 2-week trial via iTunes on February 22nd and canceled on March 27th. As the subscription and cancellation processes are conducted via iTunes, I strongly suggest requesting a refund from iTunes directly - "reportaproblem.apple.com" - and keep me posted on what is determined.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via email.

Sincerely,

• Giulia commented  · 

Ho Brooke, same for me unfortunately... Huge Charge but we are not even downloading the app...
        I will forward you the invoice. Thanks for your help, giulia

Hi Jose,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. According to our records you are currently in the free trial period, which ends on April 4th, therefore there should be no charge. Are you seeing a pending transaction? If you have an invoice from Apple, could you please forward it to me at brooke@tinytap.it so I can investigate the charge?

Regardless, as you signed up via iTunes, you can update or cancel your subscription at any time, detailed instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT202039. Please update or change it before April 4th, as this is when your trial will convert into your subscription choice.

Sincerely,

• Jose baez commented  · 

I never purchased a subscription and you automatically charged me for a year subscription. I would like a full refund.

Hi there,

I’m so sorry for the misunderstanding with how our app works. TinyTap is a free app! The subscription is for TinyTap Premium, which includes extra features such as access to more content. When you register, you can choose to start a free trial, evaluate whether or not it’s worth it, and then decide if you want to keep the premium version and pay for it or if you want to unsubscribe and enjoy the basic version of the app. You can unsubscribe anytime you want and as I mentioned, keep playing and creating games on the basic version for free.

We suggest requesting a FULL refund via iTunes, since they handle subscribing and unsubscribing (reportaproblem.apple.com). You can cancel your subscription through your Apple ID at any time – detailed instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT202039. Keep me posted on what is determined at brooke@tinytap.it

Sincerely,

Feedback and Knowledge Base