I suggest you ...

I'm trying to cancel my subscription, I had a free trial and now I've been subscribed for a year. The app was no good for us

I'm trying to cancel my subscription, I had a free trial and now I've been subscribed for a year. The app was no good for us, my kids are too young and used it once, so I deleted the app. Please refund my money

21 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cs shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the confusion with how our app works. We are aware that it’s not clear for all customers and working on improving it. If you could write to me directly - brooke@tinytap.it - with the email address you used to sign up, I can look you up in our system. We are eager to help so I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
        Brooke and the TinyTap Team

• Rob commented  · 

I had exactly the same. Had a free trial and now I paid 60€ for a year without knowing it. This is not good. How can I get my money back? already unsubscribed. I did not subscribe for a year. Please turn it back. Rob van Gent

• Stephanie commented  · 

I downloaded this. Once I seen it cost money, I uninstalled it right away. I didn't realize that it was going to automatically charge me for a year. I just cancelled the subscription. And the payment is pending in my bank account. Will I get my money back?

Feedback and Knowledge Base