I suggest you ...

I'm trying to cancel my subscription, I had a free trial and now I've been subscribed for a year. The app was no good for us

I'm trying to cancel my subscription, I had a free trial and now I've been subscribed for a year. The app was no good for us, my kids are too young and used it once, so I deleted the app. Please refund my money

79 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Cs shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Debra Cook commented  · 

I thought my app was free and was charged $7.49 and I want it back

• Harpa Hallsdóttir commented  · 

Hi, I thiught it was free app and it dosen't have my language and is no use for me. I vent for a holiday and when I came back they had bill me. Pleace refund me because the app are no use for me

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please I want my refund, I unsubscribed this app on the settings on the day I got charged for annual fee but still I have not received any refund. Please help us.

• Joanne Serin commented  · 

I uninstalled this app Sunday July 29, not realizing that the free trial period wasending that same day. I want to cancel subscription and would like a refund of the monthly fee.

• Mom0f2 commented  · 

I did not want the year prescription either I was not aware that it was going to charge me a whole year if anything a month if I forgot to cancel. I've tried to just work with it but then a lot of the games suck. Like the only ones that really work are the ones the great come with the download.

• Anonymous commented  · 

And you TinyYap stop saying like a subscription of netflix. I have netflix and never they were not clear about the subscription.

Anyone would like to go to news media and report this type of agenda. I am thinking to contact one and let’s see how many peope out there not happy about this.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I need a refund too. I was not aware I was charged for a full year subscription. No message during downloading of the app that I am going to be charged for 1 year. Fitonomy is not being clear about it as their way of making money. Whatta greedy people! I have fair apps I downloaded and subscribed and I always know how much and the frequency of subscription before committing anything.

• Hsia commented  · 

Hi, i do not want to subscribe with charges! Pls refund the charges made! I have email on 2 jul, there is still no reply.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I did not want this 1 Year subscription! Please I want my refound. How can I get that?

• Liz commented  · 

Please help, I don’t want pay for this app, I thought it was free but when I try to cancel from my ID Apple there si not the option, there is not the red button

• Zee commented  · 

In my view Tiny Tap this is how you are making money from us! Why the hell would you take a year subscription. It would be one thing if the app was great for us but it’s not! Now I have paid R900 for an app I’m not using. Why does it have to be a year subscription from a 7 day trial. I regret the day I downloaded it.

• AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding with how in-app subscriptions work. Deleting an app does not delete the subscription. Think of how Netflix works. If you delete the Netflix app off of your device, it would not delete your subscription. That way you can still access all of their content from a web browser, SmartTV or another device.

As the payment and subscription process is via iTunes, I strongly suggest requesting a refund from them at reportaproblem.apple.com. Unfortunately we cannot issue you a refund as we don't have any of your payment info. When you download an app from the AppStore, Apple charges the card associated with your Apple ID, so we cannot interfere with their refund policy. Again I am so sorry about this and I wish there was more we could do. Please keep me posted as to what is determined from Apple once you request your refund (brooke@tinytap.it).

Sincerely,
        Brooke and the TinyTap Team

• jim commented  · 

same here went to check my account and there’s a 64 dollar charge and i didn’t approve. i had deleted the app on be last day but didn’t know you needed to unsubscribe and then i see a charge. i will be contacting apple but this is something you app engineers need to fix or at least send an email to approve a charge

Hi Liene,

Thanks for writing to us here. I also received your email and I believe I addressed your concerns there, but I just want to reiterate what I sent you:

You can update your subscription preferences through your Apple ID - detailed instructions here: https://support.apple.com/en-il/HT202039. As the payment and subscription process is through iTunes, I also strongly suggest requesting a full refund from Apple at reportaproblem.apple.com and let me know what is determined. As with any subscription service, once a free trial ends you will be charged for the chosen subscription (think of how free trials and subscriptions with Netflix or Amazon Prime work). Again, I am so sorry that it's confusing and we are working on making it more explicit for everyone. We truly appreciate your feedback.

Sincerely,

• Liene commented  · 

Hi.
        I’m not happy too. I’ve been charged for whole year too, exactly the same with me not knowing. I’m not using this app,and I’m not intending to use it.
        I didn’t release that when you get the app after 14 days you have to pay, I thought you just get the games separately by choosing them and buying them.That why I couldn’t understand why would you charge me.
        Please refund my money back.
        I want my money back

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to write to us. I'm so sorry for the confusion with how our app works. When you register, you get a free trial for TinyTap Premium that includes extra features such as access to more content. That way, you can evaluate for yourself whether or not it's worth it, and then decide if you want to keep the premium version and pay for it, or if you want to unsubscribe and enjoy the basic version of the app. There are two confirmation screens that our customers must approve before starting the trial. Our customers can unsubscribe anytime they want and as I mentioned, can keep playing for free. If you write to me directly at brooke@tinytap.it with the email address you used to register, I can look you up in our records and get back to you. We are eager to help so I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

• Anonymous commented  · 

The same happened to me, charged with a full year without my consentment. Need my money back.

Hi there,

I am so sorry for the confusion with how our app works. We are aware that it’s not clear for all customers and working on improving it. If you could write to me directly - brooke@tinytap.it - with the email address you used to sign up, I can look you up in our system. We are eager to help so I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

• Rob commented  · 

I had exactly the same. Had a free trial and now I paid 60€ for a year without knowing it. This is not good. How can I get my money back? already unsubscribed. I did not subscribe for a year. Please turn it back. Rob van Gent

• Stephanie commented  · 

I downloaded this. Once I seen it cost money, I uninstalled it right away. I didn't realize that it was going to automatically charge me for a year. I just cancelled the subscription. And the payment is pending in my bank account. Will I get my money back?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base