I suggest you ...

you have charged me $95 for this app despite several emails from me requesting assistance to unsubscribe. I see I am not alone.

I will be contacting iTUnes to make an official complaint as I see there are plenty of other clients with similar complaints. It should not be this difficult to unsubscribe. Absolute rip off. I find it almost laughable that your account manager, Ania Berman, contacted me within seconds of my subscribing for the free trial but after several emails to Ania advising of my difficulty unsubscribing more than 10 days ago -I am still waiting for a reply. I will ensure I leave regular reviews cautioning other parents before they consider signing up. The content was no way near worth the cost of this App and hence my wish to unsubscribe.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Lisa Dwyer-Tuiloma shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi Lisa,
    Our apologies for the delayed response.
    Our records show that you were refunded the full subscription amount from Apple.
    I would like to compensate you for your trouble and will contact you by email.

Sincerely,
    Naomi from TinyTap

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Done with apple, you dont own me anymore

• AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi Lisa,
        Our apologies for the delayed response.
        Our records show that you were refunded the full subscription amount from Apple.
        I would like to compensate you for your trouble and will contact you by email.

Sincerely,
        Naomi from TinyTap

Feedback and Knowledge Base