I suggest you ...

help

I used the share link to post my game in a web tool called Deck.toys. When the kids try playing it the slides don't switch automatically when they have completed a question, but more importantly, only two of the slides show up. After the second one, when they click the arrow to move to the next one, it starts over again. Please help as I really need this as part of my lesson. I tried to find a help page on your website, but can't.

Thank you

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi there,

We’re sorry to hear that you’re experiencing technical difficulties.

We’ll need a few more details in order to investigate the problem and try to fix it:
    – What are the names of your game and your TinyTap account?
    – Did you update your game and save any recent changes to the TinyTap cloud?
    – What device are you working on?
    – Does the game play properly and in its entirety when you’re in the TinyTap app (as opposed to Deck.toys)?
    – We aren’t familiar with Deck.toys – can you explain why you’re sharing the game there rather than assigning it on TinyTap directly?

It would probably be more convenient to continue the conversation over email. That way you could also send a recording of the error, which would give our team more clues as to how to fix it. Please send the requested details and recording to support@tinytap.it – we are eager to help you use this resource in class!

Best,
    Mara and the TinyTap Team

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service