I suggest you ...

Here's my idea. No more malware

One of your apps installed some type of malware that causes your website to pop up in a new tab on my phone browser over and over and over. It is extremely annoying and I would like instruction on how to remove it. Please do not ask me dumb questions about what url it is or what app is to blame. I know that this was deliberate and you or someone else in your company knows about it.

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve AdamsSteve Adams shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  TinyTapAdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi, we know the world can be a scary place, but there’s no need to start off with this tone.

We have heard about this issue, but are unable to recreate, so your cooperation is valuable. Our main app is TinyTap but we also have a few Stand Alone apps on Android.

Can you share with us which of our apps do you have installed?
    And what exactly is happening, if you can take a quick video with your phone and share it at support@tinytap.it, we’ll be able to help you faster.

Thanks.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TinyTapAdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi, we know the world can be a scary place, but there's no need to start off with this tone.

We have heard about this issue, but are unable to recreate, so your cooperation is valuable. Our main app is TinyTap but we also have a few Stand Alone apps on Android.

Can you share with us which of our apps do you have installed?
        And what exactly is happening, if you can take a quick video with your phone and share it at support@tinytap.it, we'll be able to help you faster.

Thanks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base