I suggest you ...

Check the samsung Galaxy Tab A version

Hi! I've been promoting the use (and the purchase) of Tiny Tap in my school, but there seems to be a bug on the tablets that we have, so we haven't decided yet.

When the teachers try to create a Tiny tap, the options for the images dissapear, once they inserted one or more images and try to adjust the sizes, the images bar on the left side dissapears and they are left with only a blank page, which makes it really frustrating because they can't add more pictures.

I have an iOs tablet and it runs perfectly, because it has the options on the bottom part (pencil, photo, images, text,) but it's in-existent on the samsung version (which also means that those options are never available for us)

Maybe you can add this options "carrousel" on the bottom part, so if it dissapears we can look for them again.

Also when I make a game using my iOs tablet, and try to play it on the samsung, some of the pictures move, and rearrange awkwardly, which makes it really confusing for my students when they tap the correct answer and it doesn't work, because the image moved.
Can you help us?

Another suggestion is to make the CREATE part available for PC, so if it's not working on the tablets we can create it on the PC and play on the tablets.

If this helps: It's a Galaxy Tab A model SM-P550

I LOVE TinyTap, so I wish that you could help so everybody can love it like I do.

Thank you!
Hope you can help us! :)

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Melissa Cubero shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi There,

Thank you for this insightful feedback. Our team recognizes that the create and play experiences are not the same on Android as on iOS, and we have a team dedicated to fixing this.

Would it be possible for you to send screenshots of the issues you see when creating, as well as the names of games students are playing to support@tinytap.it?

This will help our team better understand the issues, so we are able to fix them.

Thanks,
    The TinyTap Team

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service