I suggest you ...

No adds for patients

I am an SLP graduate student and I am using Tiny Tap sets to prepare home practice for my clients.
Some of them have cognitive difficulties and they are discouraged easily.
I loaded my sets on their iPad but they were not able to practice because when they went home they got an app pop-up with an add. They didn't know how to close it.
I was wondering if we could have a "patient's" version of the app, with easier navigation and nothing coming up but just the set I prepared for them.

Thank you

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    AdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi There,

Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your concerns. It has always been our goal to provide free activities and tools to educators, which is the reason that along with the activities available to Pro subscribers, we have a large library of free content and it is free to create activities on TinyTap.

To remove offer screens, community members can subscribe to TinyTap Pro .Understandably, developing and maintaining the platform does require we charge customers, and TinyTap Pro allows us to do this while giving back to the community of creators.

We understand that everyone’s budgets are different. Please reach out to us at tinytap@tinytap.it and we can discuss the best options for your needs.

We hope this helps!

The TinyTap Team

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service