I suggest you ...

Cant add images

Cant add imagesWhy cant i add images? I have an ipad updated ios 10.1 system and it will not let me put Any images in says too many layers.

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  TinyTapAdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) responded  · 

Hi again,

Sorry to hear that you’re experiencing technical difficulties. Can you send us a few more details?

- What device are you working on? - What OS is installed? - Have you updated to the most recent version of TinyTap?

- Does it happean with all photos? only photos took by this device?

Please send it to: support@tinytap.it

Sincerely,
    The TinyTap Team

Hi There,

We support adding up to 10 layers to each slide.
    But if you want you can just “Stick” photos to the background and add more photos

After arranging a given image on your slide, double tap on it and choose “Stick” to make it a part of the background instead of one of your 10 layers. This will allow you to add more images and you won’t need to take a screen shot after adding 10 images.

Important notes:
    1. After sticking an image, you won’t be able to move / resize / delete this image unless you change the entire background (which means that other “stuck” images on that background will also disappear).
    2. If it is an animated image, it will no longer move.

Please let us know if it helps

Sincerely,
    The TinyTap Team

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • TinyTapAdminTinyTap (Admin, TinyTap) commented  · 

Hi,

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience. Could you please provide a few more details?
        - Have you updated to the latest version of the app? If not, we suggest doing so.
        - Does the message occur with all photos, or only ones taken with the ipad?

If possible - it would help if you could video the steps leading to the error message, and send it to support@tinytap.it

• Anonymous commented  · 

Seriously I need some help with this. I cannot create this game I am working on. I created 40 slides none will go into Tinytap i cant even insert a picture within the game. This is ridiculous there is some bug i cannot figure it out

• Anonymous commented  · 

No - that is not what I am talking about. I cannot get the image into tiny tap. I go to create - hit the camera - then choose my moments in photos and the photo I want. I tap on the photo - nothing it won't go in and theses have no layers. They are slides. Nothing will go in the game I get an error message saying too many layers remove a sticker.

Feedback and Knowledge Base